Our COVID-19 Policy
- Montrell Events is concerned with your health and wellness of our speakers, attendee, and stakeholders. We will be following implementing recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC and World Health Organization (WHO).
- Hand sanitizers will be provided in common areas and in all meeting rooms.
- Proper sanitzation procedures will be practiced between speakers and audio-visual equipment.
- We will follow all state government mandates in reference to meetings/ gatherings during our scheduled events.
- We advise registered attendees to stay home if you do not feel well or have a fever.
- We will create social distancing throughout the venue. We ask that our attendees try to maintain social distancing while networking.
- Masks may or may not be required based on state mandates, we will continue to monitor and update as needed.